The Graduate Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Certificate program at Georgia Southern University focuses on the knowledge and skills students need for careers in organizations that rely on ERP systems to support key business processes. Students in the program will receive a solid, applied enterprise systems educational experience and will exit the program with a realistic overview of ERP systems and hands-on experience using SAP.
2. If necessary, International Student Application Form.
3. $50.00 application fee made payable to Georgia Southern University.
4. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2.7 (4.0 scale)cumulative GPA or higher
5. One official transcript from all colleges and universities attended.
6. Resume including work history, education history, professional experience related to the academic program, and contact information for a minimum of three references.
7. Personal statement that includes career goals and reason for application.
Students whose first language is not English and who have not studied extensively in English must submit official TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores of at least 80 (internet based), 231 (computer based), or 550 (paper-based) are required for admission to the ERP Certification program. TOEFL scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to Georgia Southern University.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service (www.naces.org)
Placement Rate: *NA
On-time Program Costs: Tuition and Fees
*In accordance with FERPA policy, information for academic programs with 10 or fewer students who complete is not disclosed
Does Not Admit
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Last updated: 1/25/2018
Office of Graduate Admissions • PO Box 8113 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-5384 • email@example.com