Programs by College
To view the Graduate Programs offered by each college, simply click on the name of the college to expand their offerings.
College of Business Administration
The College of Business Administration (COBA) at Georgia Southern University cultivates an invigorating academic environment that supports lifelong learning, individual growth, and a global mindset. COBA distinguishes itself from colleges of business at other large, nationally recognized research universities by emphasizing close interactions and engagement among faculty, students, and the business community. We produce and share useful research. Our teaching reflects our concerns for academic excellence and student success. Our faculty, staff, students, and alumni use their diverse strengths to advance our core values: excellence, integrity, accountability, respect, and an appreciation for sustainability.
College of Education
The mission of the College of Education is to prepare students to teach, lead, counsel, and model life-long learning; engage in scholarship that provides new pathways to meet the needs of a dynamic, diverse society; and facilitate access to learning opportunities that are authentic, student-centered, and technology-rich.
- MAT, Secondary Education Certification (6-12)
- MAT, Middle Grades Certification
- MAT, P-12 Education with teaching field in Spanish Certification
- MAT, Special Education Certification (Summer Admit Only) (Online)
- MAT, Early Childhood Education Certification (P-5) (Online)
- MAT, Health and Physical Education (Summer Admit Only)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction (Online)
- M.Ed. in Counselor Education
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership (Online)
- M.Ed. in Evaluation, Assessment, Research, and Learning (Online)
- M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration (Hybrid)
- M.Ed. in Instruction Technology (Online)
- M.Ed. in Reading Education (Online)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education (Online)
- M.Ed. in Middle Grades Education (Online)
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Online)
- M.Ed. in Special Education (Online)
- M.Ed. in Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students, TCLD (Online)
College of Health and Human Sciences
The College of Health and Human Sciences provides comprehensive and innovative programs that promote health and quality of life for individuals, families, and communities within a global society. The hallmark of the college is its unique blend of disciplines which foster engaged teaching and learning opportunities, creative and contemporary scholarship and socially responsive service activities. Faculty and students are empowered to transform the human environment, promote health and quality of life, advance their discipline, and be responsible citizens. CHHS is distinguished by student preparation that extends learning beyond the classroom through service learning, practica, internships, and clinical experiences.
Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Information Technology
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, the University’s College of the Creative Mind, prepares students to achieve academic excellence, develop their analytical skills, enhance their creativity, and embrace their responsibilities as citizens of their communities, their nations, and the world.
College of Science and Mathematics
The College of Science and Mathematics develops our students to work with Georgia’s communities and industries to transform scientific knowledge into opportunities for economic development which are protective of our natural resources.
Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health
The mission of the Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health (JPHCOPH) is to enhance health and eliminate health disparities of rural communities and underserved populations in Georgia and the southeastern region, the nation and the world through excellence in public health workforce development, research, professional service and community engagement.
Last updated: 5/23/2017