1. Must meet discipline specific criteria as noted in the Graduate Catalog.
2. Minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
3. Current RN license in state of residence (if a nurse). Not required for other disciplines.
4. Pre-admission interview by nursing faculty (by phone, electronic media, or in person)
5. Submission/completion of the College of Graduate Studies application (online)
6. Proof of current malpractice liability insurance
7. Must have the capability to fully utilize and interact within the on-line course delivery format of the institution
Specific Admission Policies
The Inter-professional Collaboration for Multiple Chronic Conditions certificate student will be admitted in Non-degree status and ineligible to enroll in other graduate courses unless admitted to that program. Only grades of “B” or better earned in the certificate are eligible for application to the certificate.
A student admitted Non-Degree to the Inter-professional Collaboration for Multiple Chronic Conditions Certificate option must have an overall 3.0 GPA, with the minimum of a “B” letter grade in each course in order to earn the certificate. Students will become academically ineligible to continue course work if a grade of “C”, “D”, “F”, or “WF” is earned in any of the courses. Students must also meet any applicable College of Graduate Studies and discipline specific progression policies.
Does Not Admit
Does Not Admit
Last updated: 5/18/2017
Office of Graduate Admissions • PO Box 8113 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-5384 • email@example.com