1. Master’s degree in Nursing from a college accredited by the appropriate accrediting association. The MAT or GRE is not required for admission.
2. Minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
3. Current RN license in state of residence
4. Pre-admission interview by nursing faculty (by phone, electronic media, or in person)
5. Submission/completion of the College of Graduate Studies application (online)
6. Proof of current malpractice liability insurance
7. Must have the capability to fully utilize and interact within the on-line course delivery format of the institution *International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service (www.naces.org)