The online Master of Accounting program at Georgia Southern University provides individuals with the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree without disrupting their personal and work lives. The two year program is designed to fit the needs of working professionals, with students taking two courses each fall and spring, and one course each summer. Classes are taught by the faculty in our AACSB accredited School of Accountancy, a distinction held by only 180 accounting programs worldwide. Our courses are designed to mirror the rigor and quality of our traditional campus program. Quality and flexibility make the WebMAcc a great choice!
2. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores*
3. One official transcript from all colleges and universities attended*
4. Professional Resume
WebMAcc. Supplemental Admission Documents
1. Statement of purpose (maximum 500 words) that conveys the applicant’s reasons for pursuing graduate study in accounting and how admission into the program relates to the applicant’s professional aspirations
2. Two letters of recommendation that address the following: (a) the applicant’s personal qualities; (b) the applicant’s ability to succeed in the classroom; (c) the quality of the applicant’s work product (if applicable); and (d) the applicant’s career potential
Additional Requirement for International Students
1. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores*
*Unofficial test scores and transcripts (one per institution attended) are permitted for the application process. Official documents must be submitted prior to matriculation if offered admission.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service (www.naces.org)
Master of Accounting (WebMAcc) Admissions Deadlines
Final: July 31*
Priority: April 1*
Final: May 1*
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Last updated: 10/12/2017
Office of Graduate Admissions • PO Box 8113 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-5384 • firstname.lastname@example.org