Ticket Distribution for Archie Manning
Georgia Southern University will welcome former National Football League player and the National Football Foundation’s College Hall of Fame member, Archie Manning, at Hanner Fieldhouse on Tuesday, March 24 at 7 p.m. as part of the University’s Leadership Lecture Series.
Tickets are required, and are free and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets will not be available at the door the night of the event. The following dates have been designated for students, faculty, staff and the community to get tickets.
Student Ticket Distribution: March 2-10
- Students need to present their Eagle ID at the time of ticket pick-up and will be limited to one ticket per person.
- Tickets will be distributed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily at the Office of Student Leadership and Civic Engagement, Russell Union 1056.
Faculty & Staff Ticket Distribution: March 5-10
- Faculty and staff also need to present their Eagle ID at the time of ticket pick-up and will be limited to two tickets per person.
- Tickets will be distributed from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily at the Office of Student Leadership and Civic Engagement, Russell Union 1056.
Community Ticket Distribution: March 9-10
- Tickets will be distributed from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily at the Hanner Fieldhouse box office.
- Tickets will also be available to the local Savannah Community at the Coastal Georgia Center, located at 305 Fahm Street, next to the Savannah Visitors Center. Tickets will be distributed during regular business hours.
Please plan to arrive early and note that doors will close at 6:45 p.m. No one will be admitted to the event after that time. No photographs or recording of the event will be allowed. For more information, visit: GeorgiaSouthern.edu/speakerseries.