Georgia Southern named one of 25 Best Online Master in Sport Management
Georgia Southern University offers a Master of Science in Sport Management online degree program through its College of Health and Human Services. The MS in Sport Management degree program prepares graduates for careers with professional sports teams, sport marketing or advertising, state sports commissions, or sport facilities and event management.
The 36-credit-hour online Master in Sport Management degree program includes the following courses:
- Social & Ethical Issues of Sport & Leisure
- Sport Marketing
- Management of Personnel in Sport
- Sport Sponsorship
- Revenue Generation in Sport
- Current Trends in Sport Administration
- Research and Analysis in Sport
Students can earn their degree in two years.
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools provides accreditation to Georgia Southern University.