Applied Research and Evaluation Certificate Program (Online)
About the Program
The graduate certificate in Applied Research and Evaluation consists of 12 credit hours delivered through four graduate-level courses. The skills learned through this certificate program will be useful for individuals in a professional position where evaluation and assessment are required to monitor and maintain high quality services.
Candidates in the program will have opportunities to:
- Develop fundamental research strategies
- Apply these strategies to a variety of situations
- Engage in hands-on experience collecting and analyzing data
- Prepare findings for research reports
The graduate certificate can be completed as a stand-alone program or in conjunction with a complementary graduate degree. Example academic disciplines where a graduate degree may be heightened by an Applied Research and Evaluation certificate include psychology, sociology, public health, or education.
Program Contact Information
- Complete requirements for a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Present a cumulative 3.0 (4.0 scale) grade point average or higher on all undergraduate and graduate work combined.
- Submit a personal statement of purpose, approximately 500 words, that identifies the applicant’s reasons for pursuing certificate program.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (www.naces.org)
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Last updated: 5/14/2020