Graduate Student Campuses
No matter what you’re studying, Georgia Southern campuses have the high-tech facilities, convenient services,
and family-friendly living every grad student needs.
Largest campus with 20,000+ students
900 acres including walkways, trails, the botanic garden, museum and nature center, as well as our Recreation Activity Center
300+ clubs and organizations
- Center of academics and research for nearly every field of advanced study, including nationally-ranked degrees in Doctor of Public Health, Doctor of Clinical Psychology, and Master of Science in Biology.
- Brand-new Engineering & Research Building, with 21 instructional labs, a precision manufacturing/Class 10,000 clean lab, configurable labs and research areas, and a renewable energy rooftop lab.
- The unique Applied Coastal Research Facility, with research focusing on South Carolina’s hydrology, geology and ecosystems.
- Zach S. Henderson Library, with 1,000,000+ print documents, 400 hard-wired computer workstations, presentation practice rooms, and group study rooms (including six reserved for grad students!).
- Just one hour to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport and three hours to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Live on campus or find affordable rental options through our off-campus housing office.
- On-campus student health center, with services including primary care, women’s health, eye clinic, mental health, and more.
- Plenty of parking and convenient public transportation.
268-acre arboretum campus in historic Savannah
The feel of a private college with 6,500 students
Graduate programs designed for working professionals
- The hub for the Waters College of Health Professions, including our prestigious programs in physical therapy, sports medicine, and health administration.
- Home to the Biodynamics and Human Performance Center, the state-of-the-art Digital Forensics Lab at the Center for Applied Cyber Education, and the Sustainable Aquaponics Research Center.
- Study rooms and media services equipment at Lane Library.
- Minutes to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, or 3.5 hours to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Bicycle-friendly community on the Atlantic coast, with easy access to the beaches of Tybee Island.
- History around every corner, along with renowned museums and galleries, concerts and live performances, restaurants and food festivals, and more.
- On-campus student health clinic, offering primary care, women’s health, and mental health counseling.
Last updated: 10/26/2021