Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP-SAP) Certificate (Online)
About the Program
The Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP-SAP) Certificate Program is not accepting applications for future admit terms. Please continue to check this page for any updated information related to this certificate program.
The Graduate Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Certificate program at Georgia Southern University focuses on the knowledge and skills students need for careers in organizations that rely on ERP systems to support key business processes. Students in the program will receive a solid, applied enterprise systems educational experience and will exit the program with a realistic overview of ERP systems and hands-on experience using SAP.
Admission to the Georgia Southern University College of Graduate Studies as a Non-Degree Certificate student. This requires the following:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a college accredited by the proper regional association with a 2.7 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average or higher on undergraduate work.
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate, if appropriate, transcripts.
- An updated resume that includes the following:
- Work history,
- Education history,
- Professional experiences related to the academic program, and
- Contact information for a minimum of three references.
- A personal statement that includes a description of career goals and reasons for applying to the graduate ERP Certificate program.
- Students whose first language is not English and who have not studied extensively in English must submit official TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores of at least 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based), or 550 (paper-based) are required for admission to the ERP Certificate program. TOEFL scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to Georgia Southern University.
- Students who are not U.S. citizens must provide a photocopy of their VISA or permanent resident alien cards and satisfy all other admission requirements specified by COGS for international students.
- Students interested in applying course credit earned while completing the ERP Certificate toward the requirements for an MBA, MAcc, or MS in Applied Engineering degree must also satisfy the admission requirements for that degree program.
Students whose first language is not English and who have not studied extensively in English must submit official TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores of at least 75 (internet based), 204 (computer based), or 537 (paper-based) are required for admission to the ERP Certification program. TOEFL scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to Georgia Southern University.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (www.naces.org)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Info
Certificate Title: Enterprise Resource Planning
CIP Code: 52120601
Major Code: ERP; CERG
Title IV Eligibility: Yes
Loan Debt: *NA
Median Graduation Rate: *NA
Placement Rate: *NA
On-time Program Costs: Tuition and Fees
*In accordance with FERPA policy, information for academic programs with 10 or fewer students who complete is not disclosed
Does not admit
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Program Contact Information
Last updated: 5/23/2023