Master of Health Administration, M.H.A.
About the Program
The mission of the Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) degree is to develop leaders who possess the values, knowledge, and skills to manage optimal delivery of healthcare. If you have specific questions related to degree programs, scholarship deadlines, decision letters, etc., please contact the Georgia Southern Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Contact Information
- Application for admission via HAMPCAS
- Official academic transcripts for all college coursework completed to date
- Letter of Intent (Personal Essay) – 3 pages or less describing career goals and what you plan on accomplishing once a MHA degree is obtained
Waiver of Admission Test Requirement:
Applicants that possess an earned masters or doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution and/or those possessing exceptional experiential and academic qualifications may be granted degree admission to the College of Graduate Studies without the submission of admission test scores. Admissions approval in such cases may only be granted by the Director of Graduate Studies following a review of the recommendation by the MHA Program Director. Please contact Dr. Joey Crosby, MHA Program Director, for additional information at email@example.com or 912-344-2657.
Additional Admission Requirements for all International Applicants:
- Official transcripts of all colleges/universities – U.S. and International;
- Evaluations of all non-U.S. transcripts from official evaluation services MUST be accredited by NACES. This evaluation must state that you have the minimum equivalency of a 4 year U.S. bachelor’s degree and must include a course by course evaluation along with a grade point average calculation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores;
- Original documentation certifying immigrant or non-immigrant status;
- Copy of current passport;
- Official English translation of all college/university transcripts earned outside of the U.S.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (www.naces.org)
Does not admit
Does not admit
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Information for International Students
International students on non-immigrant student visas (F-1,J-1, etc.) are not eligible for state or federal loans or scholarships.
The document deadline for international applicants (May 1st) is different from the deadline for domestic applicants, and international applicants must supply ALL required documents listed above by this deadline for formal admissions consideration.
Upon official acceptance, there are additional documentation requirements for international applicants. Please contact the Georgia Southern University Office of International Programs and Services for more information: http://academics.georgiasouthern.edu/international/.
Last updated: 9/14/2021