The demand for applications-oriented engineering managers and professionals has grown rapidly. the M.S.E.E. program is designed to meet this global need for engineers who possess leadership skills as well as applications experience in consumer, commercial and industrial fields. Courses include analytical math and experimental research in areas such as autonomous systems, optical communications, wireless power, small antennas, intelligent sensors, smart grids and energy harvesting.
1. Completed requirements for the Bachelor’s degree at a college or university accredited by the proper regional accrediting association.
2. An undergraduate degree or the equivalent in the proposed or closely related field of study.
3. A 2.75 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average or higher on courses in undergraduate work, or equivalent.
4. International students must meet College of Graduate Studies English Proficiency requirements.
5. The Master of Science in Electrical Engineering program requires: a) a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field; or b) permission of the Graduate Program Director.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA.(www.naces.org)
A student may be granted provisional admission based upon the recommendation of the Master of Science in Applied Engineering Graduate Coordinator or department chair.
M.S.E.E. Admissions Deadlines
Does Not Admit
Does Not Admit
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Last updated: 8/30/2019
Office of Graduate Admissions • PO Box 8113 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-5384 • firstname.lastname@example.org