Master of Business Administration
About the Program
The Georgia Southern MBA emphasizes the fundamental knowledge and skills underlying modern administration and management, and applies these with emphasis upon the area of managerial and executive decision-making. Make a quality investment in your future.
Program Contact Information
Admission to the MBA Program is competitive. The admissions committee looks at a variety of criteria that measure the candidate’s potential for being a successful graduate student and organizational leader. To apply, applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (following completion of a bachelor’s degree);
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution (Official transcripts from all credit-granting institutions attended must be submitted);
- Resume detailing both work experience and education;
- Essay describing applicant’s potential for success in the program;
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicant does not hold a degree from a program or university where English is the official language of instruction); and
- Completed application form (including a $50 nonrefundable application fee paid online at time of application submission).
Additional Requirement for International Applicants
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores*
*Unofficial test score and transcripts (one per institution attended) are permitted for the application process. Official documents must be submitted prior to matriculation if offered admission.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (naces.org)
Priority: March 1*
Final: July 15*
Does not admit
Does not admit
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Last updated: 9/29/2022