Teacher Leadership Endorsement (Online)
About the Program
Credit Hours: 9
Entry Term: Fall, Spring and Summer
The Teacher Leader Endorsement (TLE) Program administered through Georgia Southern University is intended to prepare individuals to serve in teacher leader roles in grades P-12. The TLE is governed by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC) under the TLE Program Preparation Rule (Rule 505-3-.104) approved May 2014.
- Complete requirements for a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Present a cumulative 2.75 (4.0 scale) grade point average or higher on all undergraduate and graduate work combined from an accredited college/university.
- Possess an Induction (including one year of teaching experience) or Professional Level Four or higher certificate in a teaching, service, or leadership field.
- Submit a current resume or CV that demonstrates at least one year of teaching experience in a P-12 setting.
- Acknowledge Disclosure and Affirmation questions within the application that address misconduct disclosure; the Code of Ethics for Educators, and tort liability insurance.
*International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (naces.org)
Ready to Apply?
Or, you can:
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Program Contact Information
Last updated: 1/25/2022