Master of Business Administration Online, WebMBA
About the Program
The Georgia WebMBA Is Your Learning Portal to the Master of Business Administration. The program is ranked among top regionally and professionally accredited online MBA programs nation-wide. The program offers qualified and highly motivated professionals the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with little interruption to their work and personal lives. Associates benefit from the same rigor and commitment to quality as traditional campus programs. Associates from a range of professions and industries choose the WebMBA for its accreditation, quality, and fit with their busy lifestyles.
Program Contact Information
Admission to the WebMBA Program is competitive. The admissions committee looks at a variety of criteria that measure the candidate’s potential for being a successful graduate student and organizational leader. To apply, applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (following completion of a bachelor’s degree);
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution (Official transcripts from all credit-granting institutions attended must be submitted);
- Resume detailing both work experience and education;
- Essay describing applicant’s potential for success in the program;
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicant does not hold a degree from a program or university where English is the official language of instruction); and
- Completed application form (including a $50 nonrefundable application fee paid online at time of application submission).
Additional Requirement for International Applicants
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores*
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (www.naces.org)
*Unofficial test scores and transcripts (one per institution attended) are permitted for the application process. Official documents must be submitted prior to matriculation if offered admission.
Does not admit
*The application and all required documents listed on the “admissions requirements” tab for the program must be received by the deadline. If all required documents are not received by the deadline your application will not be considered for admission.
Last updated: 8/25/2020